About the PlasmaBike:
PlasmaBike’s unique design encourages balance, coordination and motor skill development while offering a fun ride.
Children as young as 18 months can enjoy the freedom of riding without the added complication of training wheels or anxiety of having to hold their balance too long, too early. Wide wheels ensure that PlasmaBike doesn’t tip over in a stopped or stationary position, giving children added confidence and promoting self-esteem. The wide wheels and limited steering range also enhance balancing capabilities and provide a smoother transition to a conventional 2-wheel ride.
Weighing only 7 lbs./3.18 kg, PlasmaBike is lightweight and transports easily to playgrounds or when kid-power tuckers out.
A couple years ago my sons got a PlasmaCar. Two and a half years and a new baby later, all of my kids still love it. Its been one of the most well-used and well-loved toys at our house, and despite being crashed and banged around countless times, its still in perfect condition. Because of that, I couldn’t wait to try out the new PlasmaBike.
The PlasmaBike is easy right off the bat. There isn’t anything complicated to learn and even the littlest of kids can ride it with ease. Not only did my boys (ages 5 & 7) want to play it for hours, once the neighborhood kids saw it they all wanted a turn as well. Even my almost 1 year old had a blast playing on it.
Some of our favorite parts:
- This bike is sturdy! It’s not going to break with the first crash or bang.
- The PlasmaBike is quiet. The only noises you will hear are giggles, squeals, and whoops of delight. Totally my favorite kind of toy.
- It works for all ages. I have a 5 year old and 7 year old boy who both used it with no problem. Even my almost one year old daughter had fun with a little help. And the neighborhood kids who took a turn ranged from 1 to 12. Every single person had a blast.
- You can ride the bike inside as well as outside. There seem to be very few toys that can be used both inside and out. That means my kids can play for hours during every season and weather.
I can definitely see why this is one of the top rated toys. It’s super fun, affordable, and great for the whole family. And there are no batteries, cords, or breakable parts. The PlasmaBike is 100% powered by kids and gives them a great healthy workout! In my house that is a HUGE life saver. Plus, it promotes coordination, helps with balance, and develops motor skills. I have no doubt that this bike is going to last us for years to come. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family who are looking for a first bike for their kids.
One Mamas reader will win a PlasmaBike!
Just leave your name and email address in the giveaway form below. If you’re reading this in our daily email or a feed reader, then click on the title of the post to be taken to the blog so you can enter to win.
You can also get bonus entries!
- Like Mamas on a Dime on Facebook
- Like PlasmaCar on Facebook
- Follow Mamas on a Dime on Twitter
- Follow PlasmaCar on Twitter
- Follow Mamas on a Dime on Instagram
- Subscribe to Mamas on a Dime via email or RSS feed.
- Follow Mamas on a Dime on Pinterest
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway ends Monday, November 3 at 11:59pm MST, and the winner will be chosen randomly, contacted by email, and posted on the blog the next day.
*Only ONE entry per name/email address (excluding bonus entries).
*Open to U.S. Residents Only
*Make sure you include a valid email address so we can contact you. This is the only thing your email address will be used for.
*Winner is chosen using random.org.
*Winner has 48 hours to contact us, or another winner will be chosen.