Aquagenix® Fusion Water-Purifying 7-Setting Hand Shower with Filter Handle Purifies, Enriches and Softens Shower Water as You Shower! This handheld shower head is ideal for areas with hard water and has a built-in carbon filter that takes the edge off mineral-saturated water.
Filters can be replaced with bath salts or beads from any bath store or refill packs and pre-filled replacement cartridges may be purchased separately from the manufacturer.
• Can be used With or Without cartridges as a regular shower
• Can be used as Overhead or Handheld Shower
• Large 4″ Chrome Face with 7-setting SpiralFlo Dial
• 7 settings include: Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydro-Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist, Economy Rain, Pause
• 3-zone Click Lever Dial with Rub-clean Jets
• Ergonomic Handle with built-in Hidden Reservoir
• Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket
• 5′ Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose with Conical Brass Hose Nuts for easy hand tightening
• Includes two pre-filled refillable cartridges: one with aromatherapy minerals, the other with Active Carbon for water purification (each lasts for up to 90 days)
• You can refill cartridges with your favorite aromatherapy bath salts and minerals or purchase replacement cartridge kits from Aquagenix
• Tools-free Installation
• Lifetime Warranty
As soon as the Aquagenix shower head came in the mail we had to get it hooked up. It was super easy to screw it onto the nozzle in my shower. It took less than 2 minutes to have it installed and ready to go. I absolutely love that it has the long cord. You can leave it up and take a regular shower or you can take it down and spray it wherever you’d like. This is especially helpful if have kids. It makes it so much easier to get your little ones clean when you can take the shower head down. And easier to clean your shower as well. I don’t know how I ever survived with just a regular shower head.
Plus, the Aquagenix shower head has a hollow handle that you put aromatherapy and water purification tablets in (pictured below). So awesome! I love the smell from the aromatherapy tablets. It makes it smell yummy while I’m in the shower, but doesn’t linger for long afterward. I’m not sure how big of a difference the water purification tablets make just yet, but since I’m a water snob I’ll take all the purification I can get. The shower head does seem to make the water pressure go down, but I think it’s an okay trade off for the benefits.
Your showers just got better. #yourewelcome
Get your own Aquagenix Fusion Hand Shower for just $39.99 (regularly $79.99).
One Mamas reader will win an Aquagenix Fusion Hand Shower!
Just leave a blog comment below letting us know your favorite feature of the Aquagenix Fusion hand shower and then leave your name and email address in the giveaway form below. If you’re reading this in our daily email or a feed reader, then click on the title of the post to be taken to the blog so you can enter to win.
You can also get bonus entries!
- Like Mamas on a Dime on Facebook
- Like ipShowers on Facebook
- Follow Mamas on a Dime on Twitter
- Follow ipShowers on Twitter
- Follow Mamas on a Dime on Instagram
- Subscribe to Mamas on a Dime via email or RSS feed.
- Follow Mamas on a Dime on Pinterest
- Tweet a message: (I entered to win an Aquagenix Shower from @mamasonadime and @ipshowers. You can too! http://mamasonadime.com/?p=35232)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway ends Tuesday, August 5 at 11:59pm MST, and the winner will be chosen randomly, contacted by email, and posted on the blog the next day.
*Only ONE entry per name/email address (excluding bonus entries).
*Open to U.S. Residents Only
*Make sure you include a valid email address so we can contact you. This is the only thing your email address will be used for.
*Winner is chosen using random.org.
*Winner has 48 hours to contact us, or another winner will be chosen.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.