What is Checkout 51? It’s a new way to save even more at the grocery store! It’s similar to iBotta, but you don’t have to use/own a smartphone!
* Browse through the different offers available (There are quite a few to choose from).
* Buy items from the Offer List at ANY store (offers are available in limited quantities so be sure to check your offer list before you go shopping to make sure the offer is still available)
* Upload a photo of your entire receipt using the app or website (it is recommended that you upload your receipt immediately after purchase since there are only limited quantities of offers available)
* When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they’ll mail you a check.
* Note that offers go live on Thursdays at 12AM in each time zone and they expire the following Wednesday at 11:59PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
* Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Keep in mind that online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
I have to say I’m loving this app. You can use it with regular coupons and you can also combine it with iBotta as well if they have the same offers. Which means you are able to save a lot!