There are two new Swagbucks Promotions starting today. And both of them would be great ways to help your referrals from the 5 for 5 Promo (which goes through the end of the year) earn their 50 Swag Bucks! Here’s a quick breakdown of each promo:
1. The Swagbucks Fall Classic: In this team competition there are four ways to earn. Each is worth a different amount of points for your team:
- A Search win = 1 point
- Earning from doing a Task = 2 points
- Complete and earn from Trusted Surveys = 3 points
- Earn from Special Offers or buy a Daily Deal = 4 points
First you need to join a team: either American Swag or National Bucks (you’ll be assigned to one automatically when you register). Just check the Swagbucks Blog for a link to the registration page. Registration will remain open until noon on Wednesday, 10/26.
Just complete as many of the activities listed above as possible and you can check out the scoreboard page to see your team’s progress.
The contest will run through 11/2 at which time every member of the winning team who scored at least one point for their team will get a bonus of 25 Swag Bucks, and every member of the runner-up team who scored at least one point for their team will earn 10 Swag Bucks.
They’ll also be randomly awarding users on Twitter who sign up then tweet which team they’re on using the hashtag #sbfallclassic.
2. Halloween Collector’s Bills: Starting today and going through Halloween, there is a set of 5 collectible Halloween-themed Swag Bucks that can only be won through search. If you collect all 5 before the promotion expires, you’ll get a bonus of 13 Swag Bucks. You can check your progress by looking in the My Swag Bucks area of your account.