There are two new Swagbucks Promotions starting Monday. And both of them would be great ways to help your referrals from the 5 for 5 Promo (which goes through the end of the year) earn their 50 Swag Bucks! Here’s a quick breakdown of each promo:
1. The Swagbucks Fall Classic: In this team competition there are four ways to earn. Each is worth a different amount of points for your team:
- A Search win = 1 point
- Earning from doing a Task = 2 points
- Complete and earn from Trusted Surveys = 3 points
- Earn from Special Offers or buy a Daily Deal = 4 points
You’ll first join a team: either American Swag or National Bucks (you’ll be assigned to one automatically when you register). Registration will be begin Monday, 10/24 and will be open until noon on Wednesday, 10/26.
The contest will run through 11/2 at which time every member of the winning team who scored at least one point for their team will get a bonus of 25 Swag Bucks, and every member of the runner-up team who scored at least one point for their team will earn 10 Swag Bucks.
They’ll also be randomly awarding users on Twitter who sign up then tweet which team they’re on using the hashtag #sbfallclassic.
2. Halloween Collector’s Bills: Starting on Monday and going through Halloween, there will be a set of 5 collectible Halloween-themed Swag Bucks that can only be won through search. If you collect all 5 before the promotion expires, you’ll get a bonus of 13 Swag Bucks.