We picked our winners, but didn’t hear back from one of them! So we are extending this giveaway for one more day! Woo hoo!
The Utah State Fair runs September 8 – 18 at the Utah State Fairpark. For more information and continued updates on the 2016 Utah State Fair, visit www.UtahStateFair.com.
My Family at the Utah State Fair in 2012
My family absolutely loves going to the Utah State Fair every year. It has become a tradition and we love it! There is so much stuff to do and it’s great for all ages. No, really. There are rides, food, animals, exhibits, food, vendors, kids activities, and food! Wait, did I mention there is food? Because there is. And lots of it!
Me eating Saturday’s Waffle at the Fair in 2014.
There are way too many things to do and see at the fair to list them all, but here are some of my favorites: Little Hands on the Farm (This is my kids absolute favorite thing to do every year), Giant Yellow Slide, Fishing Pond, Bovine Exhibit, Turkey Legs (these things are HUGE! And delicious!), Dutch Oven Cook Off, and the Rodeo. And tons more. There is so much fun stuff at the Fair! If you haven’t been before you have no idea what you are missing. I’ll be adding a full review of this years fair as soon as we get a chance to visit.
In case you’re wanting to go there are some great discounts available including;
- Family Savings Bundle $95– includes four (4) gate admission tickets, two (2) regular All-You-Can-Ride carnival wristband vouchers, and $40 of food coupons that can be used for any of your favorite fair foods or drinks. Available online through September 7th
- $3 off coupons at Smith’s stores
- On Patriot Day (9/11) all military, law enforcement and emergency services personnel, with proper identification, will be admitted FREE
- On September 12 it is ABC4 GOOD4UTAH Family day – Age 12 and under FREE, Age 13 and above $8, Purchase one All-You-Can-Ride Carnival Wristband
at regular price and receive a second wristband FREE
- September 13 is Fox13 Day at the Fair – Age 12 and under FREE, Age 13 and above $8
- September 14 is KSL Free Parking Day – Visit www.ksl.com to print your coupon.
Three Mamas readers will win a Utah State Fair Prize Pack!
(Three winners will receive five admission tickets, to the Utah State Fair)
Just leave a comment on this post letting us know your favorite thing at the fair (or what you are most excited to see) then fill out the giveaway form below. If you’re reading this in our daily email or a feed reader, then click on the title of the post to be taken to the blog so you can enter to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway ends Thursday, September 15 at 11:59pm MST, and the winner will be chosen randomly, contacted by email, and posted on the blog the next day.
*Only ONE entry per name/email address (excluding bonus entries).
*Open to Utah Residents Only
*Make sure you include a valid email address so we can contact you. This is the only thing your email address will be used for.
*Winner is chosen using random.org.
*Winner has 48 hours to contact us, or another winner will be chosen.