Here are my top deals of the week as featured on Good4Utah today. Make sure to tune in next Thursday for the new deals! And check back here every day for all the other great deals you can score. Plus, make sure to enter to win a Cinemark Prize Pack!
One of my favorite holidays is Saint Patrick’s Day. I love that you can do as little or as much as you want and it is absolutely perfect! There is no stress or pressure like on some of the other holidays. That being said, here are some of my favorite Saint Patrick’s Day ideas, crafts, and traditions.
- Green food coloring: This is an absolute MUST for this holiday. You can use it for so many different things. We use it to color our milk, make green pancakes or any other food, and sometimes to color our toilet water green.
- Lucky blocks from Heartfelt Wall Hangings: Heartfelt Wall Hangings has SO many adorable crafts at amazing prices. Snag these LUCKY blocks in a kit for just $5.50!
- The Lucky Leprechaun Hunt: Print this hunt or make your own! It’s super easy and you can do it with stuff you already have at your house with absolutely no preparation (my favorite) or hide the items for them to find beforehand.
- The Night Before Saint Patrick’s Day: We absolutely love The Night Before books and this one is just as good as the rest! It’s a must to read the night before.
- Rainbow & Pot of Gold craft: Another easy craft that is crazy cute. One of the amazing preschool teachers at my daughter’s school does this with her class and they LOVE it. Frankly, so do I.
- Saint Patrick’s Day Would You Rather: Such a fun, silly way to enjoy the holiday. Answer questions like Would you rather catch a leprechaun or have a pet unicorn? Plus, it’s a FREE download.
- Green treats: Our family leprechaun always leaves a few green treats at our house. Usually a can of Sprite and some kind of green candy. If you don’t want sugar you can do a green apple and colored milk or something similar.
- Silly Leprechaun Tricks: When the leprechaun visits our house he plays silly tricks. They are never harmful or malicious and they are always easily cleaned up. Usually just things like leaving all the cupboard doors open, switching which drawer pants and socks are in, or turning couch cushions upside down. My kids think this is hilarious.
- Green Hair Spray: If you want to add a little extra green to your ensemble you can grab some green hair spray. Of course I grabbed it when it was on clearance after Halloween. That’s just how I roll.
- Set a Leprechaun trap: Who DOESN’T want to catch that silly leprechaun? It’s so fun to set a trap to see if you can catch that pesky little guy. We try to lure him in with gold or treats with some kind of spring to trap him when he picks them up. Sadly, we’ve had no luck so far. But that doesn’t mean we won’t keep trying!